|All that will probably be on here is Apps, art trades, and group stuff|
[ name ] Wilfred “Wilf” Lancaster
[ age ] 16
[ gender ] Male
[ notable features ] Freckles, and acne. Blue eyebrows. A lot’s happening on his face. Asexual bc his artistic experience helped him get accustomed to nudity and models in compromising poses. He has little to no sex drive since the urge to draw and his interest in human anatomy overcomes the appeal
[ skill ] Artist, mainly a sketch artist but also does other mediums such as watercolors, pastel, charcoal, colored pencils and pens.
[ height ] 5’8
[ weight ] 130
[ personality ]
- serious : When drawing he gets quiet and focused on the piece, often turning up his music in order to ignore outside noise.
- blunt : dancing around a subject takes useless time in his mind
- shy : Wilf is used to sitting on the sidelines and people watching, focused attention on him makes him feel antsy
- Self-conscious: he always tries to look interesting in how he sits, knowing the feeling of wanting a different sitting pose to draw and no one around him is doing any interesting poses. He also does a hair check every couple of hours.
- Impatient: he doesn’t usually become angry, just impatient towards people
- other personality traits : he’s extrememly bad with dealing with others emotions, not usually seeing the inside of people. If someone becomes super emotional he gets confused and uncomfortable.
[ history ]
Growing up in a distant household full of quiet people Wilfred had been homeschooled by a private tutor since he could read. His family lived high in the mountains of the Swiss Alps. With a family status based around their banks that were centered in Switzerland, Wilfred learned several languages and is extremely knowledgeable about banks, money, and their laws. However his father spent most time in the study and his mother was focused on her grand trips to spend the family money Wilfred learned how to play by himself. Later on at about 8 his parents separated, Wilfred was given therapy on how to deal with the situation. Despite not having a very strong bond with his parents the idea to seek a hobby to distract him by led him to start drawing. After his home teacher observed this skill she had his father hire teachers that taught him to be a very skilled artist. No expense was too much when it came to his skill, his father just happy to see Wilfred engaged.
Many years later Wilfred went up to his father and told him that he believed he was old enough to be in a school with other students. Seeking the best Himawari Academy was chosen as the school he would go to. With bags of supplies, clothes, and hope the teenager went to the private school. Hoping at least that he could learn how to interact easy and understand people.
[ trivia ]
- Eats tomatoes like apples
- Gets frustrated when people stay still for a long time then move.
- doesn’t picture himself ever getting married
- current favorite song is Luciano Pavarotti and James Brown - It's a Man's World
- =Will add more later=
[ likes/dislikes ]
- loud people/fast speakers
the repeating of the ‘s’ sound . i.e. criSPS, ghoSTS, ect.
+ his eyebrows
+ his mp3 player
[ relationships ]
- none. will be added as he meets more people